My latest article on Williams-Sonoma's Designer Marketplace

My latest post for Williams-Sonoma's Designer Marketplace has just gone live and I wanted to share it with you. I wrote on the importance of using a professional photographer vs. DIY work when it comes to shooting a portfolio. So, check it out and let me know what you think!

I'm currently hard at work putting the finishing touches on my next issue of ::Surroundings:: Guide to Decorative Living digital magazine. The theme of this issue is Upholstered Furniture and as it happens, I'm using an image, shot by Michael J. Lee that is featured on the Williams-Sonoma site, as my cover image for the magazine. Since it's been previously published, I thought I'd give you a sneak peak before the launch of the publication:


I should have the issue published early next week (fingers crossed!). This is my 8th issue and I am so honored to have the readership that I have for a relatively small and very targeted publication. So far, I've received over 72,000 readers across the first 7 issues. Not bad for a completely one-woman operation!  So, thank you!!!